July was a busy month with many consumer activations from Heinekens big instore stand out, supporting the Women’s Euros, through to Freixenet’s reach into on-trade, offering consumers the chance to receive a free Freixenet spritz from many restaurants and bars.
Heineken – Women’s Euro 2022
- Large scale POS creating massive impact to support consumers and sponsorship of Women’s Euros
- Heineken took over Morrisons with a huge display supporting the UEFA Women’s Euro 2022
- There were multiple POS displays set up across the store from the entrance to several aisles in Morrisons
- The floor and walls were plastered with Heineken branding including the Women’s Euros England 2022 logo
Inch’s – Win to Patch House Plants
Partnership with aspirational brand creates great value prize pool.
- Inch collaborated with patch by offering up 1000s of plants to be won for entrants.
- Consumers would scan the QR code on POS or visit their site, enter their details, upload a picture of their can, pint or pack and be entered in for a chance to win one of the Patch’s house plants.
- The prizes on offer were 95x £70 Patch Plant voucher codes and 2,660x £35 Patch Plant voucher codes.
Birrificio Angelo Poretti – Italian Adventure
Bringing brand story and history to life with relevant prize.
- The promotion was advertised on a neck flag with a QR code, and entrants can visit the site and provide their details.
- Birrifcio Angelo Poretti offered the chance for a consumer to win a 2 night mini break in Milan for them and a guest.
- There was also 100 branded chalices up for grabs!
Freixfenet – Free Berry Spritz!
Extending branch reach into the on-trade with attractive offer.
- Freixenet invited consumers to scan the QR code on a promotional neck tag, access the site, enter details, enable location or submit your postcode and receive a voucher code by email for a venue near them to get a free Freixenet Berry Spritz.
- 10,000 Freixfenet Berry Spritz available on offer with NPN.
- Wide variety of venues taking part including All Bar One and Miller & Carter.
Cadbury – Mystery Bar
Exciting mystery sparks discussions within consumers and gives incentive to want to participate through curiosity.
- Consumers would purchase one of their limited-edition promotional bars, taste the flavour and visit their website to solve the mystery.
- The promotion would be run throughout August and September, where the final answers will be unwrapped in October.
- Cadbury are offering a brilliant mystery prize of £5k for a randomly selected winner of each bar flavour.
- Cadbury have tested the tastebuds of consumers using a mystery style competition.
Funkin Cocktails – Win Pub in the Park Tickets
Social media offerings can increase brand exposure to target consumers
- Funkin Cocktails set up cross channel paid social posts with a registration form where the public provided their email address and chose 1 out of the 4 locations in order to be in a draw to win 2 tickets to Pub In The Park.
- Once an entrant has signed up to Funkin Cocktail’s newsletter, they are entered into the draw with NPN.
Beauty Pie – ‘Warehouse of Dreams’
An exciting set up allows the consumer to get involved in the behind the scenes of the brand and experience a feeling of exclusivity
- Beauty Pie set up it’s first pop-up store located in Harvey Nichols where shoppers can have access to all their best sellers from the ‘warehouse shelves’ and speak with the warehouse wonder experts.
- They offered a 75% off the RRP for Beauty Pie members, and the opportunity to become a member for those who weren’t.
Gymshark – ‘Deload Barbershop’
Opening up discussions that mental health is prevalent and aligning with a charitable cause, during a post-covid and financial crisis period.
- Gymshark created a safe space pop-up studio for men to receive a free hair cut and have a conversation with professional mental health trained barbers
- This campaign stemmed from the idea that men are more likely to open up to their barbers, than mental health professionals.
- They also sold exclusive Gymshark Deload Barbershop merchandise in-store, with all proceeds going to a mental health charity, CALM.
White Claw – ‘Cooling Mural’
Aligning with relevant current events such as the warmest day creates genuine brand buzz.
- Hard Seltzer White Claw has offered a ‘keep cool’ wall for pedestrians walking by on the hottest days of the year for
2 weeks in Shoreditch.
- Londoners were welcomed to hug, touch or stand against the coolest billboard built with specially-designed cooling strips, heat proof paint and touch activated gel cooling mats.
- The mural would absorb the body heat of passers-by and guarantee a cooling down experience.